Wednesday, January 17, 2007


Another all-day inking. A little break in the middle of the day to run in the slush again. I'm feeling a little panicky cause tomorrow's the 18th and I have to send all of this in by the first. I'll finish it, but it's going to be a little frantic, putting the whole portfolio together and writing the essays. No easy weekends. the tendons that run from my upper arms to my forearms are a little sore from being up on the drawing board all day. My back's a little tight. Nothing that makes swimming or lifting any more difficult and nothing that a little ibuprofen can't cure, but still... lots of stretching when I stand up for breaks. I'm rambling.

Right now, I'm listening to Benny More. Reminds me of listening to Spanish-language oldies on the radio in LA, with the numbers belted out by some dude who's probably got a real thick mustache -- CIENTO TRES PUNTO NUEVE !!!!! (then the singers:) recuerdo....

No comments: